| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yap Island/ Caroline Islands in December is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 228.3mm (9in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:33 long and the longest day is 11:35 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Yap Island/ Caroline Islands December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Yap Island/ Caroline Islands, Micronesia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Yap Island/ Caroline Islands:
- Minamidaitojima, Japan - 1954.8 kms (1214.7 miles) NNW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 1942.5 kms (1207.1 miles) WNW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 1938.2 kms (1204.4 miles) WNW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 1616.3 kms (1004.4 miles) WNW
- Tacloban City, Philippines - 1440.9 kms (895.4 miles) W
- Iloilo, Philippines - 1706.1 kms (1060.2 miles) W
- Mactan, Philippines - 1547.2 kms (961.4 miles) W
- Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines - 1380.7 kms (858 miles) W
- Koror/ W Caroline Islands, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 462.3 kms (287.3 miles) WSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 1785.8 kms (1109.7 miles) W
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 1785.8 kms (1109.7 miles) W
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1713.9 kms (1065 miles) WSW
- Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia - 1237.6 kms (769.1 miles) SSW
- Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia - 1833.2 kms (1139.1 miles) SW